Teamworks Dog Training, llc Classes - Cancellation/Transfer - Back to Menu
To cancel or transfer your registration for a class or ring rental, please complete the form below. Please be sure to note the cancellation policy before you submit the form. Complete the form as fully as you can. Required fields are marked with a blue asterisk (*)
• All cancellations and transfer requests must be received via our online cancellation form. Please see http://220.127.116.11/cgi-bin/cancel.pl or call our office at 919-855-0422 if you need assistance canceling a class.
• ***PLEASE ALLOW 2 WEEKS FOR PROCESSING OF ALL REFUNDS**
• There will be no refunds for any portion of a class that is missed due to personal schedule conflicts.
• Full credit/transfer/refund if Teamworks Dog Training cancels an entire session of a class.
• Credit vouchers will be given in the event that a single class is missed due to inclement weather or instructor illness and cannot be made up on the same time and day the class was originally offered. If a make-up class is offered on the same time and day that the class was originally offered, but the student cannot attend due to personal schedule conflicts, no credit will be given.
• If an instructor or administrator recommends a transfer to a class that is more appropriate for the dog, the credit will be prorated, based on the number of classes actually taken. The transfer fee will be waived in this case if the student opts for the transfer.
• If the student requests a transfer due to reasons other than an instructor recommendation, the policies below apply.
• If a student requests a transfer before a class begins, a 10% fee will apply. If a student requests a transfer after a class begins, a 10% fee will apply and the credit toward the new class will be prorated, based on the date of the cancellation request.
• If a student cancels a class 14 calendar days or more in advance of class start date, a 15% non-refundable processing fee will apply to the refund.
• If a student cancels a class less than 14 days in advance of class start date, a 20% non-refundable processing fee will apply to the refund. .
• If client cancels after the start date, the refund will be prorated based on the date of the cancellation request, and 25% non-refundable processing fee will apply to the refund.
• All refunds will incur at least a 10% processing fee. There are unrecoverable costs, such as credit card transaction fees, website costs, administrative costs, and materials costs.